Dill and lemon is one of my favorite combinations on seafood, but it turns out that it is also pretty good on chicken. I cooked the chicken thighs on a bed of sliced lemons which infused the chicken with a subtle lemon flavor as it baked. I mixed the dill and seasonings with the butter, then rubbed it over the top. It made the skin extra crispy and the flavor was incredible. It was the perfect weeknight meal – easy and delicious.
Dill and Lemon Chicken
- 4 chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning
- 1 lemon, sliced into 8 rounds
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine butter, dill, and chicken seasoning in a small bowl.
- Arrange lemon rounds in a greased baking dish. Place chicken thighs on top of chicken.
- Rub the butter mixture all over top of the chicken.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.