I was planning on making a lot of guacamole for the Super Bowl this year, so I bought 9 avocados. I thought that I left enough time for them to ripen, but alas, I didn’t. They all ripened two days later. This was one of the dishes that I made to use them up. I typically make this during the summer, but I paired it with some tuna for a nice lunch.
Avocado and Cucumber Salad
- 1-2 avocados, cut into cubes
- 1 cucumber, peeled and rough dice
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp light flavored oil // I used a light olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, oil, and pepper. Mix in cucumbers and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Add avocados and stir gently to combine.
- Sprinkle with salt and a little more pepper.