This chicken is a little bit sweet, a little bit garlicky, full of flavor, and extremely easy. Chicken breasts can get boring quickly, so I like to change it up. This takes minutes to put together, which makes it perfect for a weeknight meal. It pairs well with a crisp salad, which balances out the sweetness of the chicken.
Brown Sugar-Garlic Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and brown sugar. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a greased dish, and top evenly with sugar mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees.