Salmon is still one of my favorite go-to meals for nights when I want to make something quick. This salmon has a sweet maple glaze that is a great complement to the salmon. The garlic really rounds out the flavor and keeps it from being too sweet. I cooked it a high heat and finished it off under the broiler to ensure that was caramelized. Simple, easy, and perfect.
Maple-Garlic Glazed Salmon
- 2 6oz salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine syrup, mustard, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place salmon into a small greased baking dish.
- Pour sauce evenly over salmon.
- Bake salmon for 10-12 minutes or until salmon is mostly cooked through.
- Turn on broiler and broil until salmon is fully cooked and sauce is caramelized on top.