This is one of those not really a recipe, but still is an excellent meal. This is a perfect breakfast with a bit of fruit because it’s filling, quick, and delicious. It is good for breakfast, but with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar it also makes an excellent lunch or dinner. If poached eggs aren’t your thing, you can also just fry it.
Avocado Toast with a Poached Egg
- 1 piece of bread, toasted
- 1/2 avocado, slightly mashed // If you cover the other side tightly with plastic wrap and stick in the fridge, you can use it the next day
- 1 eggs, poached
- salt & pepper
- optional: balsamic vinegar
- While you piece of bread is toasting, poach your egg.
- Place the avocado on the toasted bread and place your egg on top.
- Sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper and enjoy!