This was one of the first recipes that I pinned on Pinterest – the name is what got me, plus it is made with ingredients that I usually have on hand. I think that it should be called everyone pleasin’ chicken, it is delicious. I usually shred the extra chicken and use it throughout the week.
Man Pleasin’ Chicken
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, maple syrup, and vinegar.
- Grease a baking dish, and place chicken in it, skin side up. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce all over the chicken. Turn chicken over so they are completely covered in the sauce, then turn again so the skin side is up.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until meat reaches 165 degrees. Baste with the sauce half way through.
- When the chicken is done, let it rest for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
- Serve chicken with extra sauce.