I found some boneless pork chops in the freezer that I had completely forgotten about, so I figured that they had been there for quite some time. I decided to make them into something before I forgot about them again. I always love slightly sweet pork chops, so I went with brown sugar. I combined it with quite a bit of garlic – my husband is out of town so I decided now was a good time for garlic breath. If you don’t want to bowl people over with your breath, you can always use less garlic, but I think that these pork chops are worth it. Not bad for some sad freezer forgotten meat.
Garlic & Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brown sugar and garlic in a bowl. Rub both sides of the pork chops with the mixture.
- Place in a small baking dish. Sprinkle the tops of the pork chops with paprika, salt, and pepper. Put two 1/2 tbsp pats of butter on top of each pork chop.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature is 160 degrees.